BallstonGive's 31st Annual Taste of Arlington is the largest food+beer+music+kids+dog festival showcasing the diversity of Arlington’s food scene and attracting nearly 25,000 people.The exciting and highly anticipated festival transforms downtown Ballston into a family-friendly street festival with dining, music and entertainment for all ages. Taste of Arlington is located along Wilson Boulevard from N. Randolph Street to N. Lincoln Street. The hours are from noon to 7pm on Sunday, May 20th.
NEW THIS YEAR:
- VIP Passes will be available for purchase to enter the festival an hour early
- More than 50 of Arlington’s best restaurants and food trucks will serve up their specialties at this year’s event
- The KidZone will be hosted by The Arlington Arts Center
- BarkPark will be set up at Oakland Park
- Taste of Arlington is going back to free entry
- The festival will make donations to multiple Arlington charities
Individual tickets will be sold for $6 each
Ticket books will be sold at the following price scheduele:
- Before May 1st:
Book of 10 tickets - $40
- May 2nd-19th:
Book of 10 tickets - $45
- May 20th:
Book of 10 tickets - $50
Entry to the enclosed pop-up dog park is $15 and includes a free Taste ticket and a dog bandana.
Taste of Arlington is a rain or shine event; all ticket purchases are non-refundable.
Taste of Arlington Gives Back with BallstonGives
Taste of Arlington is a signature event of BallstonGives, the Ballson BID's charitable arm. BallstonGives is funded through sponsorships and ticket sales to programs and events like Taste of Arlington.
11am VIP Lounge opens
Noon Taste of Arlington opens
5pm Announcement of the Best of the Best Winners
6pm Taste of Arlington concludes