BallstonGive's 31st Annual Taste of Arlington is the largest food+beer+music+kids+dog festival showcasing the diversity of Arlington’s food scene and attracting nearly 25,000 people.The exciting and highly anticipated festival transforms downtown Ballston into a family-friendly street festival with dining, music and entertainment for all ages. Taste of Arlington is located along Wilson Boulevard from N. Randolph Street to N. Lincoln Street. The hours are from noon to 6pm on Sunday, May 20th.
NEW THIS YEAR:
- VIP Passes will be available for purchase to enter the festival an hour early
- Beer/Wine Garden and Concert Stage open until 7pm
- More than 50 of Arlington’s best restaurants and food trucks will serve up their specialties at this year’s event
- The KidZone will be hosted by The Arlington Arts Center
- BarkPark will be set up at Oakland Park
- Taste of Arlington is going back to free entry
- The festival will make donations to multiple Arlington charities
Tickets will be available at the following fee schedule:
- Before May 6th - $2/ticket
- After May 6th - $3/ticket
Entry to the enclosed pop-up dog park is $15 and includes a free Taste ticket and a dog bandana.
Taste of Arlington is a rain or shine event; all ticket purchases are non-refundable.
Taste of Arlington Gives Back with BallstonGives
Taste of Arlington is a signature event of BallstonGives, the Ballson BID's charitable arm. BallstonGives is funded through sponsorships and ticket sales to programs and events like Taste of Arlington.
11am VIP Lounge opens
Noon Taste of Arlington opens
5pm Announcement of the Best of the Best Winners
6pm Taste of Arlington Restaurant Row closes
7pm Beer/Wine Garden & Concert stage closes